Radio New Zealand
Company directors and managers could face up to five years in prison and a $3 million fine for recklessly endangering workers in new health and safety laws introduced to Parliament on Monday.
Updated 11 minutes ago
Prime Minister John Key has announced the general election will be held on Saturday, 20 September, two months before the G20 summit in Australia.
The internet safety organisation Netsafe says levels of cyber crime continue to rise, and more than $500,000 in losses as a result of online scams and fraud was recorded last month.
The disappearance of a Malaysian plane is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official says, with a massive search into its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of it.
Afternoons with Jim Mora banishes post-prandial torpor with lots of audience interactivity.
Reporters and sound engineers throw themselves into the fray to report back from mosh pits, lawns and terraced seating across the land.
Lynda Chanwai-Earle meets people from New Zealand's ethnic minority communities to talk culture, lifestyle, politics, religion, arts, music and more.
Festival related news, reviews & interviews
Email us a shortlist of your favourite interviews, features and live sessions from the Radio NZ Music On Demand catalogue and we'll add you to our collection of mixtapes!
With Radio New Zealand for iPhone or Android, you can listen to your favourite programme content anywhere, anytime.
Join Eva Radich to find out what’s going on in the music industry.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Marcus Chown : the universe and health
- Parenting with Sharlene Poole
- Mediawatch for 9 March 2014
- The heightened flood risk for Christchurch after the quakes
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
Latest audio items
- Research reveals ancient Polynesian diet
- New Fiji commander's background bodes well for Fiji
- Jurisdiction will be issue for Australian Manus inquiry
- Dateline Pacific morning edition for 11 March 2014
- Coastal Weather Forecast for 11 March 2014