Radio New Zealand
Internal Affairs Minister Chris Tremain has admitted millions of dollars worth of taxpayers' money for a digital archive system has not been well spent.
Updated 38 minutes ago
The Dunedin City Council has confirmed an investigation into vending machines at its main swimming pool centres on a potential conflict of interest for the pool's manager.
Fonterra's share price slumped more than 5% on Wednesday after the dairy giant surprised farmers and investors by slashing its forecast payout.
Updated 40 minutes ago
An independent report into the Fonterra whey protein contamination scare finds the Ministry for Primary Industries did not put enough emphasis on food safety.
A documentary series about the legendary New Zealand music label.
Videos from The NZCT Chamber Music Contest 2013.
Veronika Meduna’s blog from the Spirit of Mawson Antarctic expedition.
CYF opened its doors to reporter Mani Dunlop, giving her a glimpse of what really happens at the agency
A thought provoking range of interviews, documentaries and music over four entertaining hours.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
A collection of live contemporary music of all kinds.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Ann Dowsett-Johnston : women and alcohol
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- John Fitzgerald : Ireland and money
- Mediawatch for 8 December 2013
- Homemade TV drama gets the chop
Latest audio items
- Wellington City Council adopts living wage for workers
- Dunedin pool vending machine contracts investigated
- Te Manu Korihi News for 11 December 2013
- Fonterra's share price falls after dividend cut
- Mighty River Power says competition forces price freeze