Radio New Zealand
New Zealand's Governor-General has told those gathered for the Dawn Service at Anzac Cove in Turkey that the bonds formed 99 years ago between New Zealand and Australia still endure today.
The pilot of a Virgin Australia plane flying to the Indonesian holiday island of Bali has reported a hijacking attempt after a passenger tried to enter the cockpit, a transport official says.
Updated 23 minutes ago
Dive teams are racing to pull more than 100 bodies from a sunken South Korean ferry as storm clouds loom and the victims' families press officials to wrap up the recovery effort.
The Government is denying claims by Labour that it intended to cream off millions of dollars in Canterbury quake insurance payouts to Housing New Zealand as Crown dividends.
Anzac Day on Radio New Zealand National.
A weekly programme exploring te ao Māori.
Pacific leaders talk about the times of change as they remember their journeys to independence and self government.
The world premiere of a dramatic new work written in commemoration of World War I by composer Ross Harris, poet Vincent O’Sullivan and taonga pūoro composer Horomona Horo.
A podcast feature highlighting the best audio from the radio week.
Each week we check out the latest classical CD releases.
Jamie Tahana visits the Petone Working Men's Club and speaks to four war veterans.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
Popular audio items
- Graeme Downes dissects 'Royals' by Lorde
- Political commentators Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Dr Lee Dugatkin: evolving goodness
- Mediawatch for 20 April 2014
- Where does Shane Jones' resignation leave Labour?
Latest audio items
- 7pm Pacific Regional News for 25 April 2014
- The Week In Review for week ending April 25 2014
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 25 April 2014
- Heavy rain threat worries Solomon Islanders
- Is PNG's government committed to tackling corruption