Radio New Zealand
Mortgage brokers say low deposit borrowers will take another hit, after Westpac introduced a two-tier lending system that will further shut them out of the housing market.
Updated 8 minutes ago
Police in Ukraine began moving against protesters in central Kiev on Monday, with some protest camps in front of government buildings being dismantled.
Updated about 1 hour ago
Leaked papers say Trans Pacific Partnership negotiations being held in Singapore are unlikely to make much progress, because of significant differences remaining between the 12 countries.
Ngati Pahauwera says river quality in Hawke's Bay is so bad that it's having to step in and use its Treaty settlement money to do something about it.
The first major review of conservation boards since they were started in 1987 says they should better represent the communities they serve.
A thought provoking range of interviews, documentaries and music over four entertaining hours.
New bands get two minutes to introduce themselves and their music
Veronika Meduna’s blog from the Spirit of Mawson Antarctic expedition.
CYF opened its doors to reporter Mani Dunlop, giving her a glimpse of what really happens at the agency
A collection of live contemporary music of all kinds.
Step out in one of our T-shirts - 100% cotton with a variety of Kiwiana radio graphics.
Music, talk, live sessions, and coverage of contemporary music and events.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Ann Dowsett-Johnston : women and alcohol
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- John Fitzgerald : Ireland and money
- Mediawatch for 8 December 2013
- Dunedin's Columba College a toxic workplace - teachers' union
Latest audio items
- Markets Update for 10 December 2013
- Former flight attendant says insecticide may cause Parkinson's
- Principals respond to IHC human rights case against Ministry
- Former Springbok captain to mourn Mandela in Pretoria
- World leaders head to South Africa