Radio New Zealand
Prime Minister John Key is disappointed with Justice Minister Judith Collins, who has been embroiled in controversy about an alleged conflict of interest.
Updated 19 minutes ago
The judge hearing New Zealand's biggest fraud trial has rejected defence arguments there could be a perception he was biased towards the Crown case. Three men face charges relating to the collapse of South Canterbury Finance.
An American aviation consultant says he believes the missing Malaysia Airlines plane crashed after a complete electronics failure. He believes the pilots tried to turn back but went off course in the dark.
Make a virtual visit to landmarks and national parks, hear from residents and regional experts and explore the regions with our ever-curious journalists.
Music, talk, live sessions, and coverage of contemporary music and events.
How are our school children with learning disabilities doing within our education system?
Festival related news, reviews & interviews
The colourful, dramatic, and often remarkable events and people of New Zealand's past.
The essence of New Zealand through stories, landscape and people.
Tune in every weeknight for a voyage of attitude, longitude and latitude.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Marcus Chown : the universe and health
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Mediawatch for 9 March 2014
- Wayne Brittenden's Counterpoint
- Science commentator Siouxsie Wiles
Latest audio items
- Cyclone Lusi weather update
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 12 March 2014
- The Panel with Ali Jones and Gordon McLauchlan (Part 1)
- Polye and Duma remain committed to PNG govt despite sackings
- Human Trafficking bill a mighty leap for justice