Radio New Zealand
The Reserve Bank has raised the Offical Cash Rate to 2.75 percent, the first increase in three years. Governor Graeme Wheeler is signalling more rises to come.
Updated 23 minutes ago
The Ministry for Primary Industries has filed charges against Fonterra arising from its investigation into last year's botulism scare.
Updated 4 minutes ago
Vietnam says it has investigated a possible sighting of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane reported by a New Zealand oil rig worker but has so far not come up with anything.
The Parole Board has done a u-turn and revoked the parole granted in February to the mother of murdered Rotorua toddler Nia Glassie, because of information received from the Department of Corrections.
Updated 33 minutes ago
Coverage of boutique indie festival Camp A Low Hum.
Remember that song? Weekly nostalgia and musical memories with Peter Fry.
How are our school children with learning disabilities doing within our education system?
Festival related news, reviews & interviews
A selection of hisorical interviews, features and documentaries about women, the vote and equality over the decades.
Colin Peacock looks critically at television, radio, newspapers, magazines and the electronic media.
Email us a shortlist of your favourite interviews, features and live sessions from the Radio NZ Music On Demand catalogue and we'll add you to our collection of mixtapes!
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Marcus Chown : the universe and health
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Mediawatch for 9 March 2014
- Wayne Brittenden's Counterpoint
- Dr Penny Sartori - Near Death experiences
Latest audio items
- 10am World, Pacific and Sports News for 13 March 2014
- How legal highs are impacting on Oamaru
- Chch prepares for more heavy rain
- The Reserve Bank raises interest rates from a record low
- 9am World, Pacific and Sports News for 13 March 2014