Radio New Zealand
A new report suggests a quarter of the country's children are living in poverty and 10% are in severe poverty.
Updated 40 minutes ago
The new Maori Party candidate for Te Tai Hauauru says he will be campaigning hard to reach out to rangatahi and get more people under the age of 40 into the polling booths.
Updated 8 minutes ago
Thousands of South Africans are expected to take part in a day of "prayer and reflection" for late President Nelson Mandela.
New Zealander Lydia Ko has won her first golfing tournament since turning professional in October.
Updated about 1 hour ago
William Dart hosts an hour of rock/pop/country, focusing on a new release or two.
A weekly selection of traditional and modern hymns.
Veronika Meduna’s blog from the Spirit of Mawson Antarctic expedition.
CYF opened its doors to reporter Mani Dunlop, giving her a glimpse of what really happens at the agency
The story of the warrior who became the first Maori King.
Colin Peacock looks critically at television, radio, newspapers, magazines and the electronic media.
A collection of children's stories available for download.
James Gardner traces a personal path through the evolving world of electronic music.
Popular audio items
- Dunedin's Columba College a toxic workplace - teachers' union
- Ann Dowsett-Johnston : women and alcohol
- Michael Rosen - Author
- What's behind NZ's drop in an international education table?
- John Fitzgerald : Ireland and money
Latest audio items
- Aquaponics farm in American Samoa a success
- PNG's image damaged by perceptions of corruption
- Maori and Pacific people risk infectious diseases
- Money from mining would stimulate other industries
- Expert says clock starts ticking for Fiji elections in new year