Radio New Zealand
The Reserve Bank has raised its benchmark interest rate to 3 percent in a widely expected move that is likely to push up mortgage rates.
Updated 14 minutes ago
Federated Farmers' West Coast president is meeting South Westland farmers to canvass the extent of damage from the Easter storm which devastated the region.
Updated about 1 hour ago
The spirit of the Anzacs will be alive and well as racing cars take to the track at Pukekohe for the New Zealand round of the Super V8s on Friday.
Ideas and tips for parenting during holidays and the transition between home and school, recreation and regular schedule.
Seasoned industry insider Trevor Reekie dodges past security to get to the heart of industry trends and happenings.
Stories from New Zealand's shearing sheds.
Get to know more about a special topic or interesting musician.
Anthonie Tonnon visits New Zealand’s most talked about places to see music, from big city institutions to port town oddities and near-mythical stages in the bush.
A weekly analysis of significant political issues.
Jamie Tahana visits the Petone Working Men's Club and speaks to four war vetertans.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
Popular audio items
- Graeme Downes dissects 'Royals' by Lorde
- Francis Spufford: books, boffins and Christianity
- Dr Lee Dugatkin: evolving goodness
- Political commentators Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Mediawatch for 20 April 2014
Latest audio items
- Conflict between Wellington parking wardens and taxi drivers
- Analysis of Reserve Bank's Official Cash Rate announcement
- 9am World, Pacific and Sports News for 24 April 2014
- Kerry - Anne Walsh with news from Australia
- Life in WWI trenches brought to life for Anzac Day in Nelson