Radio New Zealand
Floodwaters are receding across the South Island after torrential rain on Friday, but many roads are closed and some people in Greymouth are in evacuation centres for a second night.
At least 12 Nepalese climbing guides have been killed and five others are missing after an avalanche struck Mount Everest.
The third officer was at the helm of a South Korean ferry when it capsized and the captain may have been away from the bridge, investigators say.
A weekly review of Radio New Zealand's news stories, available as a podcast.
A selection of Kate de Goldi's reviews of children's books from the Saturday Morning archives.
Mary Wilson presents the day’s major national and international news stories.
Pacific leaders talk about the times of change as they remember their journeys to independence and self government.
Idiosyncratic afternoons of music and entertainment, with Phil and Simon.
Reporters and sound engineers throw themselves into the fray to report back from mosh pits, lawns and terraced seating across the land.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
Popular audio items
- Political commentators Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Michael Leunig - Australian cartoonist, artist and writer
- Don Brash: luck and consequences
- Dot Smith - Building a castle
- Business with Rod Oram
Latest audio items
- 7pm Pacific Regional News for 18 April 2014
- The Week In Review for week ending April 18 2014
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 18 April 2014
- No immediate transfer of babies to Pacific detention camps
- Return to communities new focus of Solomon' flood relief