Radio New Zealand
Storm damage to South Island farms over the past two days is being compared to that from Cyclone Bola on the east coast of the North Island in March 1988.
Updated 14 minutes ago
The mayors of Southland are demanding the Government ban the sale of synthetic cannabis and other legal highs.
Updated 37 minutes ago
Fire crews had to ferry more than 20 trapped people from a camping spot on the flooded Selwyn river, south of Christchurch late on Friday night. The operation at Coes Ford took about two hours.
Updated about 1 hour ago
Japan is to redesign its Antarctic whaling mission next year to make it more scientific, after the International Court of Justice ruled it was a commercial hunt masquerading as research.
A podcast feature highlighting the best audio from the radio week.
A weekly analysis of significant political issues.
Our weekly email newsletter giving you a taste of programmes to be broadcast in the coming week, with links to audio you may have missed.
Providing news on Māori issues.
Lynda Chanwai-Earle meets people from New Zealand's ethnic minority communities to talk culture, lifestyle, politics, religion, arts, music and more.
Tim Howard recalls the violence and the hope that surrounded the 1999 East Timor referendum on independence from Indonesia.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
Popular audio items
- Political commentators Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Michael Leunig - Australian cartoonist, artist and writer
- Don Brash: luck and consequences
- Dot Smith - Building a castle
- Business with Rod Oram
Latest audio items
- 7pm Pacific Regional News for 18 April 2014
- The Week In Review for week ending April 18 2014
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 18 April 2014
- No immediate transfer of babies to Pacific detention camps
- Return to communities new focus of Solomon' flood relief