Radio New Zealand
Company directors and managers could face up to five years in prison and a $3 million fine for recklessly endangering workers in new health and safety laws introduced to Parliament on Monday.
A massive air and sea search for a Malaysia Airlines plane will on Tuesday be broadened and a New Zealand Orion will join the search for the plane which went missing on Saturday.
Wellington residents are being warned to be wary of an offer to dodge a sharp rise in electricity prices. A commentator says power companies may be anticipating a change of government.
Updated 40 minutes ago
The Prime Minister is challenging New Zealand First to be upfront about who it would work with after the election - but NZ First leader Winston Peters has deflected the challenge.
Make a virtual visit to landmarks and national parks, hear from residents and regional experts and explore the regions with our ever-curious journalists.
Nick Bollinger reviews the latest CD releases.
A collection of live contemporary music of all kinds.
Festival related news, reviews & interviews
Theatre, film, comedy, books, dance, entertainment and music – all the things, in other words, that make life worth living.
The colourful, dramatic, and often remarkable events and people of New Zealand's past.
Explore world music beyond the panpipes and meet young producers from across the globe.
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
Popular audio items
- Marcus Chown : the universe and health
- Parenting with Sharlene Poole
- Mediawatch for 9 March 2014
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- The heightened flood risk for Christchurch after the quakes
Latest audio items
- Getting a breakthrough cancer diagnosis test to market
- John Key sets an election date
- No sign of wreckage from the missing Malaysian airlines plane
- High carb, low protein diets help you live longer
- Mongrel Mob presence being felt in Marlborough