Radio New Zealand
New Zealand First says a charter school being established in Northland will be set up in prefab buildings with portaloos for toilets.
Updated 23 minutes ago
The Government has made it clear that embattled teleco company Chorus will have to pay the lion's share of any shortfall in funding for the ultra-fast broadband network.
The High Court in Christchurch has heard a recording of a tense exchange between a woman accused of murder and the sister of her dead husband.
The International Cricket Council is investigating three former New Zealand cricketers over allegations of match-fixing.
Updated 14 minutes ago
Inspiring, insightful and entertaining stories for New Zealanders who have grown up in the digital age.
A series of panel discussions recorded before an audience at the Auckland Museum.
Letters from Marshall Walker to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius.
CYF opened its doors to reporter Mani Dunlop, giving her a glimpse of what really happens at the agency
Insight provides a weekly in-depth analysis of a topical issue.
A collection of children's stories available for download.
Step out in one of our new T-shirts - 100% cotton with a variety of Kiwiana radio graphics.
Delve beneath the headlines for the real story, and catch up with expert commentators and reviewers every weekday from nine to noon.
Popular audio items
- Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Deborah Blum - poison
- Dunedin's Columba College a toxic workplace - teachers' union
- Is formal education starting too young?
- Geoff Robinson announces retirement
Latest audio items
- Sport: Tonga wins track gold at Special Olympics
- Tonga Power details handling of fraud and cheating by staff
- Cooks committee ready to present preliminary Colagate report
- Expert eyes Fiji as a classic case of transition
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 5 December 2013