Radio New Zealand
New Zealand's Governor-General has told those gathered for the Dawn Service at Anzac Cove in Turkey that the bonds formed 99 years ago between New Zealand and Australia still endure today.
Updated 2 minutes ago
A woman has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after she fell from a waterfall in Whakatane.
Updated 37 minutes ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made a surprise appearance at the Dawn Service at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra on Anzac Day.
Anzac Day on Radio New Zealand National.
Theatre, film, comedy, books, dance, entertainment and music – all the things, in other words, that make life worth living.
William Dart hosts an hour of rock/pop/country, focusing on a new release or two.
Idiosyncratic afternoons of music and entertainment, with Phil and Simon.
A weekly programme exploring te ao Māori.
First person accounts of significant events in history.
Jamie Tahana visits the Petone Working Men's Club and speaks to four war veterans.
Stuck for gift ideas? We have tea towels, postcards and a range of T-shirts
Popular audio items
- Graeme Downes dissects 'Royals' by Lorde
- Political commentators Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams
- Dr Lee Dugatkin: evolving goodness
- Mediawatch for 20 April 2014
- Where does Shane Jones' resignation leave Labour?
Latest audio items
- Dateline Pacific evening edition for 25 April 2014
- Heavy rain threat worries Solomon Islanders
- Is PNG's government committed to tackling corruption
- More services needed to combat teen pregnancy in the Pacific
- 3pm Pacific Regional News for 25 April 2014