Web Redesign 2015
Call for Expressions of Interest
Radio New Zealand is seeking a design company to assist in the redesign of its website at www.radionz.co.nz
Those interested must be able to demonstrate experience and competence in:
- online branding
- large-scale IA and UX changes
- mobile-first and object-based design principles
- working with NZ Government Web Standards
- agile methodologies
We are keen to maintain a consistent relationship with a specific designer throughout the project.
You submission should include examples of:
- brand development/redevelopment
- rework of a large existing IA
- mobile-first design and use of object-based design
- examples of work that complies with the NZ Web Standards
- your use of agile methodologies in a project.
We expect the value of this project to be between $100K and $150K and to take 6 to 9 months to complete. You should also demonstrate that you have the resources to dedicate to a project of this size and scope. Radio New Zealand will work with the chosen provider to determine the final budget and project timeline. An overview of the project is included below.
As part of the selection process you may be required to present a pitch to us, and to provide references.
Radio New Zealand will not be issuing an RFP and will select a vendor based solely on our assessment of the material provided to us. By issuing this EOI, Radio New Zealand is not committing to proceed further with any particular party.
Expressions of interest should be in PDF format and sent via email to:
Digital Product Lead
Radio New Zealand
(We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.)
Your EOI document must arrive not later than 5pm on 20 July 2015