Skip to content.
24 May - 11:38 pm NZ
We want to represent the diversity of our audience by including a variety of ages, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and geographic locations.
Photos can be from anywhere in the world – internet and podcast listeners are welcome to submit photos.
1. Take the photo (or choose one you already have). The subject of the photo must listen to Radio New Zealand National, Radio New Zealand Concert or Radio New Zealand International. Please send digital photos. High resolution scans are also OK.
2. Use a high resolution setting on your camera, preferably higher than four megapixels. Please send photos that are sharp, in focus and in colour.
3. Photos of people doing things work well, and don't always have to show their face. Fun is good. Holiday locations are great.
4. Feel free to send a few photos through for us to choose from.
5. Get the subject of the photo to sign the model release form (PDF, 54 KB).
6. Email your photo and release form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Photo" in the subject line, and include your full name, address and phone number.
1. The subject of any photo must sign a release form. This is really important. A parent or guardian must sign for photographs of children.
2. Radio New Zealand may crop and process the photo for presentation on the site.
3. You retain copyright in the photo, however you agree to license use of the image to Radio New Zealand for use on the website for a period of one year from the date we first use the image. Photos may also appear in other Radio New Zealand publications, for example our Annual Report, as part of a screen capture of the website.
4. No fee is payable to photographer or model.
5. Radio New Zealand reserves the sole right to select or reject photographs submitted.
6. By submitting a photo you agree to these terms.
Audio is categorised based on the frequency of the programme it was heard in. Click on the headings below to access the programmes. For the most recently published audio, go to the latest audio page.
Streams are in Windows Media format. Mac and Linux users may need to install additional software. Get help with audio
A selection of music interviews, reviews, videos, concerts, sessions, and performances.
Downloads and podcasts are available for selected programmes. Our podcast page has a complete list of feeds.
Help on using online audio: formats, software, podcasts, downloading, and troubleshooting.