Bananas and Coconut Cream
- 1 ½ C of coconut cream
- ½ tsp rose water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ a tablespoon sugar
- 4 regular bananas or 10 lady finger bananas (firm, slightly under-ripe)
- 2 Tbl chopped roasted peanuts
1. Place the coconut cream into a heavy pan over a medium heat, add the rose water and the salt and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
2. Peel the bananas and cut into bite sized pieces
3. Add the bananas to the warm coconut cream mixture and cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
4. Serve at room temperature with the roasted peanuts scattered over.