Coconut custard pie
Makes 8” wide cake. Spring form pan highly recommended. No baking needed. Microwave use.
- 75gms Olivani
- 250gms crushed biscuit crumbs
- 200gm custard powder
- 2 cups rice milk
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconuts
- 210gms of coconut cream
- whipped coconut cream
1. Line spring form pan with liner.
2. Melt olivani and mix in with biscuit crumbs. Press/condense crumb mixture evenly onto lined pan. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate.
3. In a microwavable bowl, put custard powder, rice milk and sugar. Mix till custard powder is wet and microwave for 1min. Mix and put it in for another minute. Mix in add shredded coconuts and coconut cream. Mix and keep putting into microwave for 30 second till you’ve reached the thickness consistency you want for your custard.
4. Pour custard mixture into biscuit crumb base and cool down while you make your whipped coconut cream. Add cream on top and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.