Farro and Courgette Cannelloni
- 40g black muscats
- 140mls Verjus Cabernet Sauvignon
- 150g farro
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 10g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 10g tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, microplaned
- 20g dijonMustard
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 40mls organic extra virgin olive oil (EVO)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 courgettes
- 80g Greek yoghurt, whipped
- 30g roasted almonds, halved
Combine the muscats and verjus in a pot and bring to a simmer, remove from heat and keep in a warm place overnight. Cook the farro until tender and drain. Cool and dry on a flat tray. Steep the shallot and wine for an hour.
Combine the farro, parsley, tarragon, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and zest from one lemon, and EVO with the shallot and wine mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Peel courgettes into ribbons a la minute and add the juice of half a lemon. Mix the yoghurt with the zest of half a lemon and smear across the bottom of the dish. Fill the courgette ribbons with the farro mixture and garnish with almonds.