- 1 cup (125gram) of raw macadamia nuts
- 3 cups water
- sweetener if required
Soak nuts in water overnight.
Place nuts and water in a blender and blend on high speed.
Add sweetener to suit preference.
Strain out fines through sieve if required.
- pitted dates
- As a dairy milk substitute
- On cereals, porridge or muesli
- In soups
- Creamy sauces
- Baking cakes and muffins
- Custard - add a shot of macadamia liqueur
- Iced Macadamia Milk Latte
- Stir before use
- Refrigerate after processing
- Will store up to three days in the fridge
- Freeze surplus milk in ice cube trays, then bag for later use