Oriental Noodle Salad
- 2-4 servings:
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet 2-Minute Noodles
- 1 Tbsp wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot cut in thin strips
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1-2 spring onions, sliced
Boil water in a pot. Add broken noodles. Boil for 2 minutes then drain. Mix flavour sachet contents, vinegar and oil, and stir into warm noodles with the prepared vegetables.
Nice additions include: ¼ - ½ cup chopped peanuts, or ½ - 1 cup of cooked chicken or ham with a sprinkling of sesame oil and soy sauce.