Potato Salad with Kaffir Lime Dressing
Kaffir Lime trees are an easy to grow citrus which can be grown in pots. The leaves can also be purchased from supermarkets.
- Potatoes, boiled and cubed – sufficient for 4 to 6 people (try varying the variety and colour of the potato)
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes finely sliced (preferably soaked for at least half an hour)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced finely
- Chives or spring onions, chopped as a garnish
Kaffir Lime Dressing
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the salad ingredients, and mix gently.
Blend all the dressing ingredients, and add to the salad.