Red Onion and Prawn Bhaji
- 1 finely sliced red onion
- 300g sliced prawns
- 1tbsp chilli oil
- 3 green chilli diced with seeds
- garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp root ginger finely chopped
- coriander fresh chopped
- sparkling water or water
- ½ cup chickpea flour sifted
- ½ cup rice flour sifted
- 1 tsp fennel seeds – toasted and ground
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- capsicum and chilli sauce
Combine dry ingredients
Then Combine all ingredients and mix all together adding a little sparkling water to a medium batter thick enough to coat but not too thick.
Then deep or shallow fry tablespoon-sized balls on 180°C for around 2-3 mins till crispy and golden drain on a paper towel.
Serve with, capsicum and chilli sauce.
(This recipe is gluten free and dairy free)