Rice Paper Rolls
- 12 rounds rice paper
- 1 cup pea shoots microgreens (microgreens with a longish stem are good as they don’t fall out of the roll wrap).
- 1 cup mustard streaks microgreens
- ½ cup pickled ginger slices, cut in slivers
- 2 large carrots cut in fine long slivers
- 2 courgettes, unpeeled, slivered lengthwise
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced lengthways
- 1 large yellow capsicum, finely sliced lengthways
- flower petals i.e. Calendula, abutalon, viola, borage
Have a clean damp tea towel ready.
Dip one rice paper wrapper at a time in warm water until just beginning to soften; gently shake off water; cover with towel to keep damp and flat and to soften for about a minute.
Place a selection of all the vegetables on a softened rice paper round.
Roll up until there is just enough space to add the colourful flower petals for the last see through layer.
Keep in the fridge under a damp tea towel until ready to serve.
Cooked shrimps or shredded chicken could be added to this mix.
Serve with Chilli Dip