Preparation Time: 10 minutes (sauce)
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken tight (boneless)
- cooking oil
- 75g sugar
- 150ml mirin sauce
- 150ml sooking sake
- 150ml soy sauce
1. Put sugar, mirin sauce and sake into a small saucepan and bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and simmer for couple of minutes. Add soy sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thicken then stop the heat.
2. Score the chicken and sprinkle salt. Cover the chicken with ﬂour.
3. Heat a pan, add cooking oil and cook the chicken through - skin side ﬁrst.
4. Pour the Teriyaki sauce over and simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Slice the chicken and serve on a plate. Garnish with slices spring onion if you would like.