Turkey & Mango Salad
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 C crème fraîche
- 1 C Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp good quality mild curry powder, toasted
- juice of a lime
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 kg cooked white turkey meat, cut or torn into strips
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- To Serve:
- cos lettuce
- extra chopped coriander
Combine the mayonnaise, crème fraîche and Greek yoghurt.
Stir in the curry powder and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
Add the turkey, mango, celery and coriander and combine well.
Arrange the cos lettuce on a platter or in a bowl and spoon the turkey salad on top.
Sprinkle with the extra chopped coriander and serve.