Skip to content.
with Phil Broadhurst
Saturdays at 1:00 pm
1) Jason Palmer plays his tune Third Shift from Here Today on SteepleChase SCCD31724
2) Paul Motian plays Geschwin’s I Loves You Porgy and Irwing Berlin’s Let’s Face The Music And Dance from The Windmills of your Mind on WINTER AND WINTER 910182
3) Stanley Turrentine plays Freddy Hubbart’s tune Gibraltar from Sugar on CTI6005
4) Gilad Hekselman plays his tune Brooze from Hearts Wide Open on LE CHANT DU MONDE 2742037
5) David Murray Cuban Ensemble play Murray’s tune Black Nat and No Me Platiques from David Murray Plays Nat King Cole En Espanol on MOTEMA MTM73
6) Side A play Havard Wiik’s Enclitics from A New Margin on CLEAN FEED CF235
"I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath, as long as he can swing." Miles said it. We stick to it
Phil Broadhurst casts an eye and ear around the jazz world.
Audio is categorised based on the frequency of the programme it was heard in. Click on the headings below to access the programmes. For the most recently published audio, go to the latest audio page.
Streams are in Windows Media format. Mac and Linux users may need to install additional software. Get help with audio
A selection of music interviews, reviews, videos, concerts, sessions, and performances.
Downloads and podcasts are available for selected programmes. Our podcast page has a complete list of feeds.
Help on using online audio: formats, software, podcasts, downloading, and troubleshooting.