An email to New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key has proved positive for the Fiji netballers.
Coach, Melissa Walker, says the team were waiting to hear from New Zealand's Immigration department on Thursday, and on Friday received the news that their visas had been approved bar one player whose father has military connections.
The news has been welcomed by one of the organiser of this weeks Pre-World Youth Cup Tournament in Auckland who says Fiji will prove challenging opponents.
The tournament is set to get underway on Friday and will see Fiji play against South Africa, Cook Islands and New Zealand.
The event organiser, Bianca Modeste says she's delighted that Fiji received their visas because they will provide tough competition.
"Completely different styles and great strengths among the Fiji national team for the Under 21's and that will make the competition so much more as a complete experience for all countries including the Cooks, South Africa and New Zealand yeah I think it will be fantastic."
Fiji's netballers are expected to fly out on Wednesday.