In American Samoa, some 100 employees at the Port of Pago Pago were evacuated just after 8 this morning following an ammonia leak.
An emergency siren rang around 8:15, and employees with the Department of Port Administration, Customs Agents, and stevedoring workers rushed from the main Pago Pago harbor.
A customs agent said they were evacuated due to an ammonia leak from a vessel docked at the main harbor.
Emergency and other first responders have been called to the main port for the investigation.
At this point, it appears no one is injured.