One In Five Index
- 7:06 One In Five for 1 June 2014
- 7:30 One In Five for 18 May 2014 - Raukatauri Music Therapy centre
- 7:05 One In Five for 11 May 2014
- 7:06 One In Five for 27 April 2014 - comedian Thane Pullan
- 7:06 One In Five for 20 April 2014 - audio describers
- 7:06 One In Five for 13 April 2014 - accessible walks;
- 7:07 One In Five Extra!!!
- 7:06 One In Five for 6 April 2014
- 7:06 One In Five for 30 March 2014
Born with disabilities, the result of thalidomide
Chronic pain affects one in six New Zealanders and can be hugely debilitating.
One in Five meets Vanassa McGoldrick who dreamed of becoming a lawyer.
One in Five visits the at Surfability Day at Christchurch's Sumner Beach
One in Five is off to the circus this week to visit the community circus Kumarani based in Dargaville
The government has launched a new funding model which will give young people living with a disability more control over the supports they receive and ultimately, their own lives.
Carol Stiles is pulling in snapper with members of the world’s only Stroke Survivors’ Fishing Club.
This week, One in Five reveals a grim picture of the health of New Zealanders living with an intellectual disability, after athletes tested by clinicians at the the Special Olympics National Summer Games tested poorly in vision, hearing, podiatry and oral health.
Imagine Better is an organisation that helps people with disabilities and their families imagine a better life and supports them to achieve their goals. Their message is that services can be limiting and damaging.
Katy Gosset reports from the Eighth Special Olympics National Summer Games
- 7:00 One In Five for 1 December 2013
Katy Gosset sets sail on a tall ship, purpose-built for an all-abilities crew.
- 5:05 One In Five for 17 November 2013
- 7:05 One In Five for 10 November 2013
- 7:06 One In Five for 3 November 2013