Families of some of the victims of the Christchurch earthquake have asked the coroner for more details about their loved-ones' last moments.
The 6.3-magnitude quake on 22 February killed 181 people. A three-day inquest is being held in Christchurch.
The request came during the second day of hearings on Tuesday which dealt with the deaths of five people who have previously been visually identified.
Chief Coroner Judge Neil MacLean was presented with evidence to confirm that the five deaths were the result of the quake and said death certificates could now be issued.
However, several of the victims' family members said they still had unanswered questions, including the exact location of their loved-ones, when they died and about the buildings which killed them.
Judge MacLean said some of the information would be available, but details about the buildings would be covered in a Royal Commission to be held later this year.
On Tuesday morning, the inquest was told of the injuries and subsequent death of the driver of a bus hit by falling masonry as it drove up Colombo Street near the intersection with Tuam Street.
Andrew Craig, 46, was taken to Christchurch Hospital by a member of the public directly after the quake. He died from his injuries two days later.
The hearing was told that Mr Craig had suffered a fractured spine, lacerations to his scalp and a compound fracture to his ankle.
Jayden Andrews-Howland was a passenger on the bus. The 14-year-old was going into town as his school, Linwood College, was having a teacher-only day that afternoon.
The boy suffered severe chest injuries and multiple broken bones and his body was recovered on the bus the day after the quake by a search and rescue team.
On Monday, the inquest confirmed the the deaths of nine unidentified people who perished in the Canterbury Television building.