The Earthquake Commission says police have been informed of the release online of confidential information.
Details of tens of thousands of claims were published online on Thursday night breaking an interim injunction that had been issued on Tuesday.
EQC chief executive Ian Simpson says the High Court injunction remains in place and the police are being kept informed about the latest breach.
He says customers already know much of the information that was released online.
Mr Simpson says homeowners can request data about their claims once a contract for repairs has been guaranteed or if a settlement is reached.
The suppression order is to be reviewed by the High Court later this month.