A man in his 50s is the latest person to die from swine flu in New Zealand, according to health officials.
The Ministry of Health says the man had underlying medical conditions and died in Christchurch last week. It says a total of 14 people have now died from swine flu.
But Chief Coroner Judge Neil MacLean has reported 17 deaths linked to swine flu and said on Monday there has been no change to that figure over the weekend.
The ministry says Monday marks 100 days of action to slow the spread of the swine flu virus since the Government's pandemic influenza action plans were activated on 25 April.