The code-hopping Australian footballer Israel Folau will make his international debut for the Wallabies against the British and Irish Lions in Saturday's opening test in Brisbane.
Folau, who began in rugby league then put in a lucrative but short stint in Australian Rules before joining the New South Wales Waratahs in Super Rugby, is joined on debut by the Brumbies pair of Ben Mowen and Christian Leali'ifano.
Folau is named on the right wing, Leali'ifano starts at second five eighths and Mowen is on the blindside flank.
Melbourne Rebels playmaker James O'Connor teams with Queensland Reds halfback Will Genia in the halves while Reds lock James Horwill is the captain.
15. Berrick Barnes (NSW Waratahs)
14. Israel Folau (NSW Waratahs)
13. Adam Ashley-Cooper (NSW Waratahs)
12. Christian Leali'ifano (Brumbies)
11. Digby Ioane (Queensland Reds)
10. James O'Connor (Melbourne Rebels)
9. Will Genia (Queensland Reds)
8. Wycliff Palu (NSW Waratahs)
7. Michael Hooper (NSW Waratahs)
6. Ben Mowen (Brumbies)
5. James Horwill (Queensland Reds, captain)
4. Kane Douglas (NSW Waratahs)
3. Ben Alexander (Brumbies)
2. Stephen Moore (Brumbies)
1. Benn Robinson (NSW Waratahs)
Run on Reserves:
16. Saia Fainga'a (Queensland Reds)
17. James Slipper (Queensland Reds)
18. Sekope Kepu (NSW Waratahs)
19. Rob Simmons (Queensland Reds)
20. Liam Gill (Queensland Reds)
21. Nick Phipps (Melbourne Rebels)
22. Pat McCabe (Brumbies)
23. Kurtley Beale (Melbourne Rebels)
Referee: Chris Pollock (New Zealand)
Assistant Referees: Craig Joubert (South Africa), Romain Poite (France)