The America's Cup yacht racing will continue every possible day until there's a winner now, after Wednesday's two races were called off due to high winds on San Francisco Bay.
Racing was postponed after Team New Zealand and Oracle's boats headed out to the starting area, hoping to get races 11 and 12 completed.
With a seasonally strong out-flowing tide running against the incoming sea breeze, the waves created conditions that exceeded safety limits set for the delicate 72-foot catamarans.
Team New Zealand tactician Ray Davies says it would have been an exciting day - the conditions really ramped up and it would've been pretty hairy, though if they'd got a race away when they first got out there it would've been pretty nice conditions.
But Davies says it would've been full-on if they'd sailed on schedule.
Team New Zealand need two more victories to reclaim the Auld Mug - two races are scheduled every day now.