The Waratahs head coach Chris Hickey has named an unchanged line-up for this weekend's clash with the Western Force in Perth, sticking with the squad which scored a record victory against the Lions last Friday.
Despite some injury concerns coming out of the Lions match, it is the third week in a row that Hickey has retained the same 22-man squad with the Waratahs aiming for a third straight victory when they take on the Force.
Hickey says that while his sides attacking effort was the first thing most people would take from the Lions match, he was just as impressed with the defence throughout the 80 minutes.
The Waratahs train in Sydney tomorrow before flying to Perth on Friday ahead of Saturday's fixture.
15. Sosene Anesi (Eastern Suburbs)
14. Lachie Turner (Eastwood)
13. Tom Carter (Sydney University)
12. Berrick Barnes (Sydney University)
11. Drew Mitchell (Balmain)
10. Daniel Halangahu (Sydney University)
9. Luke Burgess (Sydney University)
8. Wycliff Palu (Manly)
7. Phil Waugh [c] (Sydney University)
6. Dave Dennis (Sydney University)
5. Kane Douglas (Southern Districts)
4. Dean Mumm (Sydney University)
3. Al Baxter (Northern Suburbs)
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau (Parramatta)
1. Benn Robinson (Eastwood)
16. Damien Fitzpatrick (Eastwood)
17. Sekope Kepu (Randwick)
18. Will Caldwell (Sydney University)
19. Ben Mowen (Randwick)
20. Josh Holmes (Warringah)
21. Kurtley Beale (Northern Suburbs)
22. Rob Horne (Southern Districts)