The Australian government has issued an updated travel warning for Bali, warning of reprisal attacks once the executions of the Bali bombers take place.
Foreign Minister Stephen Smith said on Saturday the Australian government remained unaware of when the executions would take place and that it was entirely a matter for Indonesian authorities.
The warning says school graduates, in particular, should exercise "heightened caution" if they are planning late year schoolies' trips to the island.
The execution of the three men convicted for the bombings on nightclubs in Bali on 12 October 2002, is imminent.
Imam Samudra, Amrozi Nurhasyim and Ali Ghufron (Mukhlas) were sentenced to death five years ago. A total of 202 people were killed including 88 Australians and three New Zealanders.
Indonesian officials earlier said their executions will be carried out by firing squad in the first two weeks of November, but no specific date has been announced.
Mr Smith said that Australia's travel advice to Indonesia haS not changed from the second highest level: "Reconsider your need to travel."
He also said the federal government was receiving new "credible evidence" of the threat of terrorist attacks. Mr Smith said Bali "remains an attractive target for terrorists".
The ABC reports the travel advisory says tourists should be especially careful around beaches, bars, malls and other venues associated with tourists, the advice says.
Bomb threats were received by the Australian and United States embassies in Indonesia last week.