Dozens of Christmas shoppers in Hong Kong have been burned by bottles of acid hurled from a high-rise building on to one of the city's busiest streets.
Police say 46 people were injured in a deliberate attack as two large plastic bottles of liquid crashed to the ground in the teeming Mong Kok district.
The victims screamed out and rushed to find water to wash off the liquid, which burned holes in their clothes and damaged their skin.
All 46 victims had been released from hospital by the end of Saturday.
Police have searched the building where the bottles appeared to be thrown from, but have not arrested any suspects.