A French writer plans to file a criminal complaint over an attempted rape by former International Monetary Fund head Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
Tristane Banon accuses Mr Strauss-Kahn of trying to assault her as she tried to interview him in a Paris flat in 2003.
Mr Strauss-Kahn said he would sue the 32-year-old for making false statements.
The 62-year-old was recently freed from house arrest in New York in a separate alleged case. He denies sexually assaulting a hotel maid in the city on 14 May, the BBC reports.
It was shortly after Mr Strauss-Kahn was arrested in New York that Ms Banon came forward to say that he had tried to assault her.
She did not go to the police at the time, but did raise the allegation in a TV chat show in 2007, when Mr Strauss-Kahn's name was bleeped out.
Ms Banon's lawyer David Koubbi said on Monday that she had instructed him "to file a formal criminal complaint for attempted rape" against Mr Strauss-Kahn. The complaint would be filed on Tuesday to a prosecutor in Paris.
Mr Koubbi said the alleged incident took place in February 2003, and not in 2002 as previously reported.
The New York case appears close to collapse, amid concerns about the reliability of the complainant.
Mr Strauss-Kahn resigned as head of the IMF in May and was replaced by French Foreign Minister Christine Lagarde.