23 Jul 2014
Question Time for 23 July 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on regional development; if so, is the real median weekly income for all people in the Gisborne/Hawke's Bay region, according to the New Zealand Income Survey, higher or lower now than when he took office?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received supporting the Government's economic programme?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that there are growing gaps among the regions of New Zealand, making the economy and society increasingly unbalanced; if not, why not?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Local Government: What recent announcements has she made about reducing red tape for property owners?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by his statement "My ambition in housing is to make the dream of home ownership a reality for more New Zealanders"?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What investment is the Government making in the recovery of Lincoln University?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that national standards data provides an accurate reflection of real student achievement; if so, why?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Is he satisfied with all aspects of fisheries policy, including progress relating to the ongoing use of Foreign Charter Vessels?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Justice: Is she confident in the progress of the Better Public Services target for the justice sector to reduce overall crime by 15 percent by June 2017?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Does the Government's National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management require the 61 percent of monitored recreational river sites that are graded "poor" or "very poor" to be safe for swimming?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Conservation: When will the new Aotea Conservation Park in Auckland announced on Sunday be formally gazetted and opened?