29 Jul 2014
Question Time for 29 July 2014
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What progress has the Government made in delivering on its economic objectives for this term of Parliament?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that there are "plenty of jobs out there"; if so, why are there 42,000 more people unemployed now than when he took office?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Justice: What recent reports has she received on the Family Dispute Resolution services in the reformed Family Justice system?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Will the forecasts in the Treasury PREFU include the effects of the recent fall in the overall value of exports, including log and dairy price drops?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on schools addressing difficult behaviours of students?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she agree with the Prime Minister's statement that "the fastest way to get children and grown up New Zealanders out of poverty is through work", when the latest report on household incomes states that two out of five children living in poverty are in households where at least one adult is in full time work or self-employed?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied that the current Minister of Immigration is working for all New Zealanders?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by his statement that "the Government needs to take a broader perspective than just Fish and Game's advocacy for their recreational fishing"?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What investment has the Government made to increase the number of live kidney donor transplantations in New Zealand?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by all his recent statements?