30 Jul 2014
Question Time for 30 July 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he agree with his Minister of Finance that workers have an expectation that they "will be doing better than zero pay increases"?
- HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that the Government's economic policies have failed, given that more than a quarter of a million children are living below the poverty line in Aotearoa?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's plan to lock in the gains from a growing economy helping to deliver more jobs and higher wages for New Zealanders?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What is the breakdown of the $240,000 of taxpayers' money spent entertaining oil company executives in 2011, and specifically how much of that money was spent on food and alcohol?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Transport: Has he received any reports on the benefits of the recently confirmed Transmission Gully motorway?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has he achieved all his promises in his last six years as Minister of Finance?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What is the Government doing to increase the number of people going into engineering?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for Social Development: How many children were in households affected by the 15,079 sanctions against people receiving benefits with dependent children since her welfare reforms were introduced on 15 July 2013?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Health: What investment has the Government made in training places for nurse graduates?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied that the current Minister of Climate Change Issues is working for all New Zealanders?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Did his office receive an email at approximately 5.00 pm (New Zealand time) on 22 May 2014 advising that the Malaysian Government had refused to waive diplomatic immunity in Muhammad Rizalman's case; if so, when was that email opened?