11 Nov 2015
Question Time for 11 November 2015
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that building a more productive and competitive economy that supports jobs and higher incomes is one of the Government's priorities?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements regarding New Zealand-born Australian detainees?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How is the Government encouraging New Zealand's medical technology sector to grow and contribute to the economy?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, "Well, you back the rapists…"?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Are health patients getting access to publicly funded health services as prescribed by their health professionals; if not, why not?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister for Social Housing: What reports has she received about the impact methamphetamine use is having on Housing New Zealand's ability to house people in need?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements regarding Silver Fern Farms; if so, why?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with Reserve Bank Governor Graeme Wheeler that there are increased risks to financial stability arising from the dairy and housing sectors?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent reports has he received on the contribution of aquaculture to the Marlborough economy?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she confident that her Government is fully resourcing the Ministry of Education to provide quality support for schools and students?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he stand by the Prime Minister's statement that "New Zealand can hold its head up high when it comes to climate change"?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for the Environment: What steps is he taking through the Resource Management Act 1991 process to support cycleways and to facilitate their design and construction as quickly and economically as possible?