29 Mar 2016
Question Time for 29 March 2016
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the New Zealand economy?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister responsible for the flag referendum process?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement from September 2015, "But now we are moving into a bit of the cycle where it's likely that migration must flatten out sometime."?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Revenue: What estimates, if any, does he have for the total amount of tax multinational enterprises operating in New Zealand may have avoided paying in the last tax year through incorrect transfer pricing practices?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What recent reports has he received on actual and forecast job growth?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Has the district health boards' projected deficit for the end of this financial year increased or decreased against what was planned according to advice he received in March?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: How will families in low-income households be better off due to the Child Hardship Package coming into effect on 1 April?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: Will he support the request made to Parliament today, by over 12,000 New Zealanders, to legislate "swimmable" as the minimum standard for our freshwater lakes, rivers and streams in New Zealand?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Has real gross national disposable income per capita dropped in percentage terms over the last year?
- DARROCH BALL to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he think home ownership in Auckland is affordable given it now reportedly takes nearly half the income of a typical first home buyer to buy a lower-end home?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent announcements has he made regarding irrigation funding in Marlborough?