31 Mar 2016
Question Time for 31 March 2016
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What changes is the Government making to increase support for families in need from 1 April?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "We have anti-nuclear legislation and New Zealanders wear it as a badge of honour"?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement that "Only National can deliver more services while reducing district health boards' deficits"?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Associate Minister of Transport: Does he have confidence in Maritime New Zealand's management of the safety issues at Taharoa ironsands export operation?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What changes are being made on 1 April that will help support sole parents into work?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: Who has provided payroll services to the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment since it was formed in 2012?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Can he confirm the Government is helping young families get ahead by expanding the eligibility for paid parental leave from tomorrow, as well as increasing its length?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: Is he satisfied that the resources allocated to Housing New Zealand are being used in the best possible way?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister for Building and Housing: What progress has the Government made in growing the rate of new house construction, particularly in Auckland?
- POTO WILLIAMS to the Associate Minister for Social Development: Is she reviewing family violence and sexual violence services as part of the Ministry's line-by-line review of contracts?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: How is the Government supporting sustainability in our fishing industry?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister of Immigration: Will he double the refugee quota?