7 Apr 2016
Question Time for 7 April 2016
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received about the management of the Government's major investment projects?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he agree with the New Zealand Medical Journal article dated 1 April 2016 which states research undertaken shows patients undergoing primary elective total hip and knee replacements in Otago in 2014 were more severely disabled than patients between 2006 and 2010; if not, why not?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Finance: What estimates does he have of the cost to the Crown of repurchasing the New Zealand Superannuation Fund's and ACC Fund's shares in Kiwibank in five years' time?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made regarding Child, Youth and Family?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, "We have very strict obligations when it comes to disclosure and we meet those obligations. We're always prepared to look and enhance those obligations and change those if there are recommendations."?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What recent reports has he received about increased investment by businesses in research and development?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: What is the total number of complaints lodged with EQC in relation to the Canterbury Home Repair Programme, to date?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Corrections: What initiatives has Corrections recently launched to support prisoners to lead a crime-free life on release?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: Does she agree with everything Prime Minister John Key has said about policing?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: What action will the Government take to make sure there is enough clean freshwater for all New Zealanders?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector: What recent announcements has she made regarding support for communities?