1 Jun 2016
Question Time for 1 June 2016
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister for Building and Housing's ability to ensure there is sufficient building supply to meet demand, given Statistics New Zealand says Auckland building consents in April were down 23 percent compared with last year?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: How is the economy helping to deliver more jobs and higher wages for New Zealand families, particularly given Budget 2016's focus on supporting a growing economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Will funding for mental health services in 2016/17 meet all demand-driven cost pressures?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister for Building and Housing: What reports has he received on the building boom spreading beyond Auckland and Christchurch?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement in Question Time yesterday with respect to average wages, "we do not promise some specific level of income"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Associate Minister of Health, the Hon Peseta Sam Lotu-Iiga; if so, why?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Social Development: How will Budget 2016 support the care and protection of young vulnerable New Zealanders?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: Does she believe that the 9.3 percent resolution rate for burglaries last year is acceptable and meets the expectations of the community?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent announcements has she made relating to the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Conservation: How will the Department of Conservation fund the annual Cook Strait whale survey this year, now that its contract with OMV has ended?
- PEENI HENARE to the Minister for Social Housing: How much financial assistance, if any, has the Ministry of Social Development given to Te Puea Marae to house the homeless?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Associate Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made on standardised packaging of tobacco?