Question Time for 3 August 2017
MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Finance: What decisions has the Government made to ensure multinational companies pay their fair share of tax?
2. JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government’s policies?
3. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Has the number of 15 to 24-year-olds not in education, employment, or training according to the Household Labour Force Survey increased since the same quarter last year; if so, by how many?
4. MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Health: What announcement has he made in relation to filling the Chair positions at Canterbury and South Canterbury District Health Boards?
5. RON MARK to the Minister of Finance: Is he satisfied with Government policy on overseas investment?
6. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Construction: Do MBIE officials still advise that the shortfall of housing in Auckland is projected to continue beyond 2030?
7. MAUREEN PUGH to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcement has she made regarding a partnership between the Department of Corrections and employers to get offenders into work and reduce their chance of reoffending?
8. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that after nine years of a National-led Government all children and young people are receiving all the support that they need to succeed in education?
9. RON MARK to the Minister of Police: Does she stand by all her statements?
10. CHRIS BISHOP to the Associate Minister for the Environment: How is the Government supporting the recycling of PET plastics in New Zealand?
11. JENNY SALESA to the Minister of Health: Does he think it’s acceptable that after nine years of a National-led Government the Ministry of Health’s budget bid shows it does not have “an understanding of the mental health population, workforce, and interventions”, according to Treasury?
12. JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: What are the differences between the recommendations of the Joint Working Group on Pay Equity Principles and the pay equity bill that the Government has introduced?