Question Time for 15 February 2012
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
2. TODD McCLAY to the Minister for Economic Development: What evidence has he seen of businesses having the confidence to invest in large capital projects in New Zealand?
3. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all the answers he gave to Oral Question No 6 yesterday?
4. TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister for Social Development: E pehea te Minita e mohio ai kei te piki te ora o nga tamariki i roto i nga ringaringa o Child, Youth and Family? o Translation: How will she ensure that children are not made more vulnerable than when they went into the care of Child, Youth and Family?
5. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: What is Treasury's projection for New Zealand's current account balance for the next four years?
6. NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received about early childhood education enrolments in 2011?
7. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Will he give an assurance that New Zealand's armed forces will not be used in any possible military intervention in Syria in violation of the United Nations Charter?
8. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Local Government: What reports, if any, has he received on labour costs in the local government sector as compared to central government and the private sector?
9. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Corrections: Does she have confidence in her Chief Executive and his staff?
10. Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister for Courts: What initiatives are underway to assist court staff to improve the collection of outstanding fines?
11. CLARE CURRAN to the Minister of Broadcasting: What advice and reports, if any, has he received about the Rt Hon John Key's electorate chair Stephen McElrea's potential conflict of interest in his role as a board member of New Zealand On Air?
12. CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What announcements has she made regarding the igovt scheme, and making it easier for people to verify their identities to government agencies?