28 Feb 2012
Question Time for 28 February 2012
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on Government debt?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in relation to the Government’s welfare reforms announced yesterday that “…there are plenty of jobs out there for people if they look really hard”; if so, why?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: What changes has the Government recently announced for those on welfare?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Is it his normal practice to “guess” when determining the business case for selling billions of dollars’ worth of assets?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What improvements have there been in the National Health Targets?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement “There are jobs”?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Justice: What progress has been made on the MMP review triggered by the referendum at last year’s election?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: How much funding for district health boards in the 2011-12 Budget was new money for additional services and cost of living adjustments, and how much was the result of reprioritisation of funding which had been maintained from previous budgets?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What progress has recently been made towards the completion of historical Treaty of Waitangi settlements?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Does he agree with the proposal by Pharmac to limit diabetic New Zealanders’ access to subsidised glucose-testing equipment?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: Does she agree with the statement in her Cabinet paper that “Evidence shows that support for beneficiaries to undertake study, such as the Training Incentive Allowance, can be effective in increasing the time participants spend off benefits.”?