27 Mar 2012
Question Time for 27 March 2012
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by the answers given on his behalf to all my questions in the House on Thursday, 22 March?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for ACC: Does she have confidence in the Board of ACC?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Economic Development: What actions is the Government taking to increase employer confidence to hire new workers?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Prime Minister: Has he received any recent reports or briefings from the Police?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Attorney-General: How often has the Solictor-General appeared in Court representing the Crown in cases involving the interests of a Prime Minister during an election campaign?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister for Social Development: Why is the Government reforming New Zealand’s welfare system?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Finance: What did he mean regarding public sector CEO pay increases when he said “There’s a couple of bigger pay increases, I think three with the energy companies, which will be probably related to the share float that’s coming”?
- NIKKI KAYE to the Associate Minister of Education: What announcements have been made about the first school property public private partnership in New Zealand?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister for ACC: Which of the investigations now underway in ACC – the Malcolm Crompton–led investigation into privacy issues or the Police investigation into alleged blackmail – will deal with the disclosure of former ACC Minister Nick Smith’s letter regarding Bronwyn Pullar to the media?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What progress has the Government made to combat the trade of objectionable images of children?
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: Does she agree with the United Kingdom Ministry of Justice report that states “there is no evidence that, on average, prison is more cost-effective at preventing reoffending than community sentences.”?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Prime Minister: Why has the New Zealand Government taken a different decision to the Australian Government with regard to security matters relating to Huawei’s involvement in broadband projects?