10 May 2012
Question Time for 10 May 2012
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Finance: How will the Budget on 24 May continue the Government’s long-term programme to build a more competitive economy?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does the Budget Policy Statement 2012 show that the Government’s proposed asset sales programme would decrease the Government’s operating balance before gains and losses by nearly $100 million per year?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that “Welfare is having the biggest reforms that this country has seen for decades”?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister for Social Development: How will the Budget 2012 welfare reforms support teen parents to provide better outcomes for themselves and their children?
- CHARLES CHAUVEL to the Attorney-General: How many District Court Judges currently hold permanent warrants, and of those Judges, how many are unavailable to sit full-time in the District Courts because they hold other appointments?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What improvements have been made to the way that district health boards provide elective services for their patients, and what have been the results of these?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he still have confidence in the Minister for Social Development and the Associate Ministers for Social Development; if so, why?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Does he stand by all his answers to Oral Question No 2 on 3 May 2012 on employment matters?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Housing: What recent announcements has he made about funding from the Social Housing Unit?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in Biosecurity New Zealand?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Conservation: What are the benefits of the marine reserve proposed for Akaroa Harbour?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Consumer Affairs: What progress is the Government making on tougher loan-shark laws?