30 May 2012
Question Time for 30 May 2012
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “efficient water management is a big part of New Zealand’s competitive advantage and our clean and green brand”?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister of Education?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Finance: How will Budget 2012 reduce New Zealand’s long-standing reliance on debt and help keep interest rates lower for longer?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that Whānau Ora is aimed at “families who need significant support”?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: How many children will be lifted out of poverty as a result of Budget 2012?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government refocusing the Families Commission?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree with the Prime Minister’s statement “If you were really going to go out and buy a country, why wouldn’t you want to buy New Zealand?”; if so, why?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister for Tertiary Education: Does he stand by the Prime Minister’s statement yesterday that the amount a student can borrow for living costs under a student loan each week is “very similar” to the student allowance?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Courts: What progress is the Government making on improving the collection of court fines and reparations?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister of Education: When did she inform Cabinet of the 2 FTTE cap on teacher losses and what is the estimated reduction in the savings she has budgeted from class size increases that this policy will have?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Land Information: What steps has the Government taken in relation to land information to further help the rebuilding of Christchurch?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: When did he first find out about the changes to the tax credit for children, such as paper boys and paper girls?