31 May 2012
Question Time for 31 May 2012
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister of Education; if so, why?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to get the Crown accounts back into surplus?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Did he say Budget 2011 built “a platform for faster growth, more jobs and higher incomes”; and if so, did his forecasts in Budget 2012 show faster growth, more jobs and higher incomes than his Budget 2011 projections?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Justice: What steps is she taking to improve access to criminal history information for New Zealand employers?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her statement that “schools will therefore be given a guarantee that their staffing entitlement will not be reduced by more than two full-time teacher equivalents over the next three years”?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Police: What recent investments has the Government made in new police stations?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Did she ask for, or receive, a list of the schools that would lose or gain more than one teacher as a result of the new ratios, prior to taking the policy to Cabinet for approval; if not, why did she not ask for that list?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What progress is our public health service making in achieving the Government’s health target of shorter waiting times for cancer treatment?
- ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister of Veterans' Affairs: What progress has been made by the Government to implement the recommendations in the Law Commission report A New Support Scheme for Veterans: A Report on the Review of the War Pensions Act 1954, published on 1 June 2010?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Civil Defence: What progress is the Government making on preparing New Zealanders for earthquakes?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement regarding changes to the child tax credit that “if it’s interest on their savings or other means of payment they won’t pay any tax”?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Will New Zealand promote immediate negotiations on a Nuclear Weapons Convention prohibiting their development, production, stockpiling and use?