28 Jun 2012
Question Time for 28 June 2012
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Finance: When did he become aware of the decision to write down the value of KiwiRail by $6.7 billion?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Why is he conducting an aerial survey for minerals within a world heritage area?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: How will the Better Public Services results targets announced this week contribute to a stronger economy?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by all his recent statements as Minister for Economic Development in relation to the Pure Advantage report New Zealand’s Position in the Green Race; if so, why?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for Social Development: What parenting support has the Government recently made available to grandparents who are raising grandchildren?
- CHARLES CHAUVEL to the Minister of Corrections: Does she stand by her statement about the proposal to operate Wiri prison privately that “The contract will have strong performance incentives, ensuring we receive a superior service compared to publicly run prisons, or we pay a lower price”?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Associate Minister of Justice: What recent announcements has he made on addressing issues around youth justice?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Housing: What recent reports has he received on Housing New Zealand’s “Smarter. Faster. Fairer” housing service?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: What progress has been made towards implementing free after-hours medical care for under-sixes?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister of Broadcasting: Does he stand by the statement of the previous Minister of Broadcasting, Hon Jonathan Coleman, on 30 May 2012 in relation to the decision to scrap TVNZ7 “there was no plan for how TVNZ7 would be funded in the future”?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Conservation: What are the conservation impacts of having oil exploration permits in marine mammal sanctuaries and an exploration licence to prospect for rock phosphate in a benthic protection area?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Consumer Affairs: What progress has been made to address the growing concern around wheel clamping on private land?