18 Jul 2012
Question Time for 18 July 2012
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement of 19 March this year that the housing market is “going to take off”?
- TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Finance: How have New Zealand interest rates performed over recent years and what impact is this having on the economy?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he still stand by his statement “National will deliver a strong and stable Government”?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: Has he received the latest OECD report on public health spending trends over the past decade, and how does New Zealand compare with the other 27 countries surveyed?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Did he or any of his staff ask the Treasury to model the impact of adding interest on student loans as part of Budget 2012 preparations?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Social Development: What announcements has she recently made on the Government’s expansion of Social Workers in Schools?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by all her statements on class-size increases?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “I want to move quickly to help save jobs”; if not, why not?
- JAN LOGIE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his reported comments that the Government would need to seek advice before deciding whether a Royal Commission into domestic violence and child abuse, which Owen Glenn has offered to fund, was necessary?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Housing: What recent reports has he received on Housing New Zealand’s Smarter. Faster. Fairer. housing service?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Police: What recent successes have the Police had in targeting illegal drugs?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: Why has the Government not required the use of check inspectors in underground mines?