19 Jul 2012
Question Time for 19 July 2012
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements regarding water ownership, rights and interests?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: What has been the total cost to date of extending and implementing the Government’s asset sales programme, which it calls the Mixed Ownership Model?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the Government’s financial position?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that “you need to look at the 16 and 17-year-olds and for the very first time our focus is keenly going on them”?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: How will the Government’s welfare reforms support people off welfare and into work?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his answers to the Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee Estimates hearing today?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her reported comments that the Government wanted to collect National Standards data to raise pupil achievement, not to rank schools?
- NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Science and Innovation: How is the Government helping innovative businesses link up with talented new professionals coming out of our universities?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Local Government: Were the local authority financial statistics provided in the Better Local Government paper released by the Government on 19 March 2012 accurate; if not, how were they inaccurate?
- Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister for Courts: What progress has been made in the way that the Youth Court responds to young offenders?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Māori Affairs: Does he consider water to be an economic resource for Māori?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Associate Minister of Transport: What changes is the Government making to the rules for jet boat safety?