14 Aug 2012
Question Time for 14 August 2012
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his recent statements?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the cost of living?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How many New Zealanders are unemployed and by how many has that number increased since the quarter immediately before National came to power in 2008?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How many people were employed in the manufacturing sector when he took office in 2008, and how many people are employed in the manufacturing sector now, according to the most recent data produced by Statistics New Zealand?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on the public submissions on the Green Paper for Vulnerable Children about how to better protect our most vulnerable children from abuse and neglect?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement "I want to make sure the Ministry of Social Development is focused on its core responsibilities in the years ahead, in particular those families stuck in long-term poverty. I don't underestimate the challenges associated with this, but I intend to make it a priority."?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Housing: What are Housing New Zealand's time frames for responding to maintenance requests, and in what percentage of cases are those timeframes met?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister for Courts: What recent announcements has he made on the modernisation of our courts system?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister of Education: Does she agree with the Prime Minister that National Standards data is currently "very ropey"?
- NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Housing: What reports has he received on his alleged visit to 44 Symonds Street earlier this year?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Associate Minister of Transport: Is he satisfied that everything is being done to maintain KiwiRail safety?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What advice has he received on the likelihood of KiwiRail finding $3.85 billion from its own balance sheet as required by the Turnaround Plan?