21 Aug 2012
Question Time for 21 August 2012
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all of his Ministers; if so, why?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What progress has the Government made in ensuring the stability of New Zealand's financial system?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Why did he say that the Government was "hamstrung" by the market in relation to asset sales?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Will he recommit the provincial reconstruction team to Bamian province in Afghanistan when the current deployment ends in October; if so, why?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all of her statements?
- COLIN KING to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What announcements has he made regarding the Government's work to boost innovation?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by all his recent statements?
- Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister of Health: What progress can he report on improvements to cancer services?
- HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: Is the Government holding meetings with iwi over water rights issues before the Waitangi Tribunal reports back on the Māori Council's water claim on Friday; if so, with which iwi?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government better supporting young people who are either on a benefit or not engaged in education, training or employment?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Did she send any of her responses to correspondence she received expressing concern about the Government's plan to increase class sizes to the correspondents' employers; if so, why?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector: What recent progress has been made on the community-led development scheme?