22 Aug 2012
Question Time for 22 August 2012
- Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in its infrastructure investment programme?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Finance: What comparative impact has Working for Families had on poverty rates for the children of working parents, and the children of beneficiaries, using the fixed line measure of 60 percent of median income adjusted for housing costs?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What investment is the Government making in innovative research and development?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has the New Zealand Superannuation Fund invested 40 percent of its assets in New Zealand; if not, what was the percentage in 2008 and what is it now?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Ministers; if so, why?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister of Education: How many of the 36 Person A Ministerial Inquiry actions she has adopted will apply to non-registered teachers working in Partnership Schools?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: Will he reconsider the Government's motorway projects, in light of the impact that record high petrol prices may have on motorway usage; if not, why not?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Health: What commitments has the Government made as part of its action plan to support vulnerable children?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his recent statements on health?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Housing: What is Housing New Zealand doing to identify and address fraudulent behaviour by some tenants?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Prime Minister: What assurances, if any, has he and the Minister of Defence received about the safety of the New Zealand Provincial Reconstruction Team in Afghanistan?