30 Aug 2012
Question Time for 30 August 2012
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, "what we are choosing is hard working New Zealanders who go out there day after day to try to support their families"?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all of her answers to oral questions on Tuesday?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making with its Better Public Services plan?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree with the Prime Minister that "An extension of exploration and mining activities in New Zealand would certainly create jobs"; if so, why?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What reports has he had on progress with the six national health targets?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: What percentage of money announced yesterday in the National Land Transport Programme for 2012-2015 for public transport in Auckland will be paid for by the Auckland Council, if any, and what percentage will come from the National Land Transport fund itself?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that the changeover on 1 September to new blood glucose meters will go well for New Zealand's 120,000 diabetics who use them and what measures has he taken to ensure that it will?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Transport: What recent analysis has he seen on transport investment?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements on the Roads of National Significance?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Defence: Can he confirm whether or not the planned replacement for HMNZS Endeavour will be built to internationally accepted military specifications?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he regret his statement about the Hungarian Provincial Reconstruction Team in Afghanistan; if not, why not?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What progress has been made in achieving better public services through all-of-Government ICT initiatives?