20 Sep 2012
Question Time for 20 September 2012
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the economy?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Police: Does she have confidence in the New Zealand Police?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What announcement has the Government recently made on the Limited Services Volunteer programme?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: How many export and import substitution jobs does he estimate have been destroyed in 2012 as a result of the exchange rate, which has been at 70 or above on the Trade Weighted Index for every month of this year?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Is he confident that, in drafting the latest Emissions Trading Scheme amendment bill, he has sufficiently taken into account recent scientific concerns over dangerous man-made climate change?
- MOANA MACKEY to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: What advice has he received about the impact of the Government's proposed changes to the Emissions Trading Scheme contained in the Climate Change Response (Emissions Trading and Other Matters) Amendment Bill on forestry, and what impact will these changes have on the Government's ability to meet its stated target of a 50 percent reduction in New Zealand greenhouse gases emissions from 1990 levels by 2050?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: What reports, if any, has he received regarding the proposed closure of Kenepuru Hospital Accident and Medical Centre overnight?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: When was she first informed of problems with the Novopay system for the payment of teachers, and was she given a date for when problems with the system would be solved?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: What progress is the Government making in implementing an "open skies" air transport policy?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied with her handling of the education renewal plan for Christchurch, Selwyn and Waimakariri; if so, why?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Associate Minister of Health: What recent announcements has she made regarding new initiatives to improve quality and safety in the health sector?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: What educational achievement criteria were used to choose the schools proposed for closure or merger in Christchurch and Canterbury?